Have you ever wandered why agile coaches and scrum masters are so wanted nowadays?
We asked our agile coach Anca Trif to give us 3 good reasons for a company to hire an agile coach.
💡 Here’s what she told us:
1. An agile coach will help an organisation better understand how to adapt to the present market conditions and how to stay focused on understanding and meeting customer needs.
2. An agile coach will help break communication barriers between departments and identify their common interests and common pain points, and develop solutions to the latter.
3. An agile coach will mentor, teach and train teams and individuals in agile values and frameworks (like Scrum or Kanban).
We also wanted to know 3 good reasons why teams need scrum master.
💡 Here’s what we found out:
1. A scrum master will identify the way in which teams can synchronize with the vision and mission of the whole organisation, become more focused and more experimental and deliver more value for the customer in a shorter amount of time.
2. A scrum master will guide teams to discover the best practices for their own work.
3. A scrum master will address impediments that affect the performance of teams at the system level.
Sounds convincing? To us as well. That is why we are hiring!